Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Where to begin...




Hi, and welcome to my blog of daily sketches, illustrations and some personally selected older pieces.

Since I don't have an official website (even though people keep poking and prodding me to get one) this blog will showcase not only new sketches, drawings and illustrations but will include many of my older favourites. I must warn you though, there's a tonne of work in my 'archives' so you're all in for the long haul. With such a backlog I'll be posting regularly, so be sure to pop your head in now and then and check it out.

So sit back and enjoy the journey and by all means let me know what you think...

PICTURED: (1) My recent contribution to the 'Mighty Mouse Superhero Jam' over at Drawing Board. I'm aiming to ink and colour this eventually. Pencil. 2006 (2) A cover illustration for a newspaper supplement magazine. Inks and Photoshop. 2001 (3) A 3d piece done for fun in Zbrush with postwork in Photoshop. 2004

8 Comments:

Blogger GaryGepetto said...

It's great to see you now have a blog. I look forward to your archive and future posts. Keep up the great work!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed you over here from the drawing board, I loved that Popeye! I'm looking forward to seeing the archives!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed you over here from the drawing board, I loved that Popeye! I'm looking forward to seeing the archives!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks Gary and Rico!

Hope you guys stop by again.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Great artwork!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Welcome to Blogger, Chris!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks Jessica and Ian.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Hey Skuzz

At the moment I'm putting a book together of my black and white work, including all my unpublished Bug'n'Stump work and all my Platinum work. So eventually you'll have it all in one book.

I'll keep everyone posted on it's progress via the blog.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners